I know, I know, I haven't blogged in 2,183 weeks.
4 to be exact.
I miss blogging.
I miss READING blogs.
I know what you are thinking... then what the HECK have you been up to?
So let's do a recap, bullet style!
The Past Month for Mama
- Bronchitis (whack.)
- Survived a long week with the toddler while the hubs was traveling for work. (Thanks to some awesome Mom friends - hi girls!! - and my amazing Mom-in-law!)
- Saw Wicked for the first time - OH MY GOODNESS. Amazing. It really deserves it's own post!
- Met the pioneer woman with this chica & this chica! She was SO nice, SO pretty and I am DIGGING her new cookbook!
- And most recently came down with what felt like death - and the dr could only classify as "flu or strep -like" (um. what?)
- Lots of unseasonably warm days have resulted in tons of beach time, he's obsessed. Definitely my child.
- A few aquarium trips. We will definitely be renewing our membership in May!
- He's saying a million new words a day! And "spelling" his name. If you say "Trey, spell your name" he points to his chest and says "T-R-Y" Ha! I'm ok with the "e" missing for now! It's so stinkin' cute!
- He's still LOVING MDO - thank goodness! He is in the best mood when I pick him up and that makes my mom-heart so happy!
- He is a "pea-dough" fiend. (Play-doh) rules this house right now. I don't mind it at all! I wasn't allowed to play with it as a child so if he wants to play with it every day I will totally oblige!
- Strep rash. Awful. All over his body. Poor child was miserable. I'm SO ready for the sickies to hit the road! (I know many of you are dealing with the constant sickies too. I feel for each of you!!)
- We started swim lessons with Trey's future wife! Who is also still alive! She is still working a ton but also has some awesome home remodel posts coming your way soon! Believe me when I say it's AMAZING!!!
Phew. That's enough for tonight y'all! I'll be making the rounds and checking up on all of you!!!
Gah, it feels good to be *back*!!! xoxo