Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog Sale: Lilly & Kate Spade Accesories

I have a few things that I was going to put on Ebay but I thought I'd see if any of my awesome blog/twitter friends were interested in first.

Send me an email at: BeachBumandBaby@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these items or have any questions at all! Thanks so much!! xoxo

Kate Spade Sunglasses
  • Worn a handful of times
  • Style: Dale/S
  • Perfect condition
  • Bought at Nordstrom last fall for $168
  • $60 shipped OBO







Lilly Pulitzer McKims
~ Size 8.5
  • Purchased just last week off of Ebay for $100
  • Original retail is $138
  • Brand new without tags, never been worn
  • $70 shipped OBO





Lilly Pulitzer "Honey Comb Get Me" Cuff

  • Recently purchased on Zappos for $115
  • Original retail is $198
  • Brand new, with tag and pouch.
  • Perfect condition, no scrapes or scratches
  • Has never been worn (didn't go with the dress I was going to wear it with)
  • $70 shipped OBO



4 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

What size are the McKims? I want!!!

lg2006 said...

Great items and super cute blog! Just found you through a twitter link from mychiquaqua bites!

Jules said...

The McKims and Kate Spade sunnies are so cute! You have the best taste.

Anonymous said...

Great taste! ;) I wanted to stop by and say hey- since I have been following you on twitter but I think this is my first time here! I love it! Have a great afternoon! xo