Thursday, April 21, 2011

Addicted to Tweeting?

I recently came across this post on one of my new favorite blogs, Little Island Studios and had a great laugh, I thought y'all would too!

You Might Be Addicted to Twitter if.....

All your friends names start with @

You refer to your friends as "tweeps."

You haven't actually met these "friends".

You lose sleep when someone stops following you. (wondering was it something I tweeted?)

You reply to all questions in 140 characters or less.

Your spouse takes one look at you in you jammies and unbrushed hair, says nicely...umm, did you go anywhere today honey. You reply...why yes, went to the zoo with @BronxZoosCobra, and went to China with @lajollamom

Your mom asks you how your new hair color came out and you reply #looklikeshrek

You remember what you were doing on the day you hit 100 followers.

You send more tweets on your phone than your teenager sends text messages on theirs.

You think in #hashtags.

Your husband asks you what you did today, you tell him about the fabulous recipe you got from @JessSeinfeld.

All the parties you've been to lately, are in front of the computer. #twitterparty

Your first thought when anything happens is, "I should tweet this."

You've told your kids/spouse/boss to "wait a minute" while you finish a tweet.

You don't think you are addicted to twitter because you don't do two of the things on this list.

Ha! Are you addicted to Twitter too?

12 comments:

Lyzz said...

Hilarious oh wait, #hilarious! ;)

Lindsey said...

one of the girls I work with is totally addicted. Every time i walk by her desk..she's tweeting. LOL

Brittany said...

haha, love it!!

Regarding Rehse said...

Yes and yes! SO addicted but can I really help it? No. I have come across the most wonderful set of women, God help me, I wish they lived closer. #Sonotfair

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I laughed out loud at this because it's so close to home it's sad!! I think in hashtags way too much, but I just love it. I love my tweeps!!

Jules said...

I am not addicted to Twitter, but I know many people that are. This list made me laugh, because many people are coming to mind over some of these items on the list. I honestly wish I had more time to get into it because I know there's lots of fun to be had on there :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I'm still on the "I don't get Twitter" bandwagon and proud of it! Haha!

I must say though, the few times I've seen in on blog side bars I totally don't undertand why the # sign is in front of things. Care to shed a little light on that for a non-tweeter???

Kelly said...

LOL I am addicted to Twitter.
I love it thought

the workaholic momma said...

HAHA - I'm not a tweeter as you know but I totally support your habit <3 J

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

#totallybeenthere

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

#SoTrue. I swear you Tweeple got me through those early newborn & nursing days, and are just a delight all days.

I do confess to being afraid for myself on those days (and there are plenty of them, I'm afraid) when I'm thinking in 140 characters or less.

Susannah said...

#yikes. I'm definitely addicted to Twitter. I need to check myself in. I'm most guilty of, "Hold on, I need to tweet this!"