Tuesday, June 28, 2011

10 On Tuesday

1. What's the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Iced coffee, hazelnut syrup and a little too much half & half

2. What kind of razor do you use?
Shick Intuition - Shower time is precious - these are quick and easy

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Zoe! It's who our dog is named after. And regardless of the fact that Trey doesn't watch TV (
long story, we will start after he's 2) he is still obsessed with his tickle me elmo and the elmo song!

4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Romaine, a great parm and dressing, tomatoes and a couple of croutons

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
English! I love to read.

6. What's your favorite summer tradition?
It's not a tradition, but y'all know I love some QT in the sand!

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Oh yes, so badly. I prefer Claritin-D and my neti pot!

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Everyday, it's 2 years old and time to upgrade. HURRY UP iPHONE 5!!!

9. Do you have a bucket list?
Nope. And I'm ok with that!

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Nope. None. I have my dream job!!!

Link up with Chelsea

1 comment:

Jules said...

Shick Intuition razors are such a great invention and I love mine too. I also completely agree with your recipe for the perfect salad!