1. Starbucks Iced Via - I know, I blab about this all of the time. But I really LOVE it. Besides snuggling with Trey it's one of my first thoughts of the morning. And I'm now stocking up for real when there is a sale because running out of coffee makes me so angry.
2. AE Summer Scarves - I was in American Eagle with this pretty lady last week and we found a ton of cute Summer scarves on sale for $9.99 I picked up the one in the picture and this one!
3. Sally Hansen Complete in Golden Ticket - I found this while I was grocery shopping yesterday and at first thought it was a very fall pumpkin-y color. I was totally wrong - it screams bronzed and beachy once it's on! I absolutely LOVE it!
4. Target Boxed Wine - no shame in my game. Mama loves wine. I love wine that's delish, doesn't break our budget and stays fresh. It's really a win all around here.
1. Melissa and Doug Rainbow Stacker - I bought this mainly as a decoration for his room. About a month ago he kept staring at it and trying to grab it off of a shelf and that was all she wrote. He plays with it every single day and just adores it. I recently ordered two more similar toys from Melissa and Doug since he likes this one so much.
2. Born Free Teether with Gum Massager - Recently Trey has been super uninterested in Sophie (Sadz. I know!!) but his teeth would still bother him here and there so I set off to Babies R Us to try and find him some relief. I came across this and immediately picked it up. Trey LOVES to have his teeth brushed and this gives him the same feeling but can chew on it and hold it himself. Great buy!!
3. $0.99 Target toys - these are in the back by the cookout stuff. I bought them for the pool but Trey plays with them everywhere. He LOVES them. Best $2.97 + tax I have spent in a LONG time.
4. Revolution Foods Organic Jammy Sammy in Blueberry - Mama may or may not be obsessed with these too! They are like little organic nutigrain bars! Perfect to throw in my bag and go. No red dye #40 here - these are sweetened and colored with beet juice but you could never tell. They taste so freaking good. Seriously, y'all I have to stop myself from eating them all!!