1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Before I had kids I probably would have been really annoyed. Ha! You didn't know I was like that, did you? Yep, when I heard kids cry and act out in my early 20's I would be SO annoyed. Now I'd probably just ignore it or ask the child or mom to stop. Things like that really don't bother me anymore.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Iced coffee, a little too much wine and CUPCAKES!
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
This is such a hard question! Chick lit type books - I just adore The Bergdorf Blondes and for real books I'd have to go with The Shack.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Fun question! We would go to one of my favorite seafood spots Rudees or Bubbas!
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
If I want something for me? I'm headed to either Saks for a new LV or DY piece or Nordstrom for some fall gear.
If it's for Trey? Probably Amazon.com for toys and books!!
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
All of the ones on my sidebar! Which I desperately need to update (add to!)
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I've only had one bad layover and that was with my Grandma when I was 9! I barely remember it but she was amazing so I'm sure we had a blast anyway!
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
I use Purity Made Simple by Philosophy with my pink Clarisonic pro in the shower. After I get out I use the Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller and slather on Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough (with SPF!) all over my face, neck and hands.
And for the make-up - you can read all about it here!
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
My sorority little sister now lives in Ankorage, AK - oddly enough she LOVES it there! I have yet to visit and part of me hopes she moves back to the East Coast before I have a chance to. I know, I know that sounds awful but really - I DESPISE being cold!
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I’m not a huge fan of hiking, so I'm going to go with the beach (duh..) for this one!!