(I personally think that going out to eat with him consistently since he was teeny-tiny is key! We've been having weekly mexican dates with this crew for forever!)
This picture is from when Trey was right around a year old. I don't always take it now but sometimes I do! I also have LOTS of stickers and plain drawing paper in it now!!
- coloring book
- no roll crayons
- disposable bibs (you could get the disposable place mats too!)
- flexi straws in a travel toothbrush holder (nice to have when they are really little)
- Melissa & Doug wooden toy - it has suction cups on the bottom to stick to the table!
- Toddler sized silverware (I love this set by Sugar Booger)
- Simple snacks like puffs/cheerios in case the little ones get hungry before the food comes out
- Chalkboard placemat - like this one!
So here's my question for y'all - what do you bring with you when dining out with your little one?