|L2R: 13 wks, 13.5 wks & 14 wks|
Here we go!
- How far along: 14 weeks!
- How I'm feeling: Good! My nausea and sickness is really subsiding. I have the most energy in the morning so we are taking full advantage of that by doing lots of fun activities out and about before nap time!
- How big is the baby: the size of a LEMON!
- Maternity clothes: Yes and no! Despite how big my bump looks in the two side pictures I'm still squeaking by with some regular clothes and definitely mixing some maternity in. I really had forgotten how different the bump looks depending on what you are wearing!
- Sleep: Yes please! I'm napping almost everyday when Trey napsand am usually in bed by 10. I do need to pull out my pregnancy body pillow though!
- Best moment this week: We had an ultrasound yesterday and some cysts that my dr was concerned about have significantly shrunk! (SO blessed!) and hearing the heartbeat and seeing my baby move around on the screen! We got some great pictures too!
- Movement: none yet - hoping I feel it soon!
- Food Cravings: Popsicles, Water Ice, Limeades & cereal
- Food Aversions: Ewww. MEAT. It's so bad. I can't see it, cook it or eat it.
- Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
- What I miss: not much, maybe just some extra energy!
- What I look forward to: finding out the sex in the next couple of weeks
- Big Brother: Trey is so excited and is frequently kissing my belly, saying hello to the baby, asking to see my belly (and JDs - ha!) and showing me his "baby belly" ha!! We've been enjoying reading big brother books and just generally having fun! I'll be doing a (late..) 2 1/2 year update on him next week!
I'm just overwhelmed with (pregnancy) hormones and emotions lately and am just so excited about being a mama to two!!!
I have some goals this week to plan some nurseries and to finish up printing pictures of Trey and filling in some blank spots in his baby book!
Now, I just need to keep up the pictures for my Belly Book and updates for the blog!