Monday, January 20, 2014

DIY Bow Holder



Let's just pretend that it hasn't been 100 years since I last blogged! I'll have an update of what's been going on around here soon! 

I've been searching for a cute, non-cheesy bow holder since before Emma June was born and kept coming up empty handed. Finally one day while trying to figure out what to do with her 6,463 newborn pictures it hit me! I could just use a simple frame and attach some ribbon. Easy peasy!

What you'll need: 
Frame & picture
Thick ribbon 
Ruler 
Glue gun 
BOWS! (I get mine from polkadot posies & the smocked swap on Facebook)
3 year old big brother to help ;) (optional) 


Measure the ribbon an equal length apart, make sure to leave lots of room if your bows are big! 

Use really long pieces of ribbon - you can always trim after you're done! 

Hot glue your ribbon to the back of the frame


Hang it up! 


Have your helper inspect. And then trim the bottom of the ribbon. 

Ta-da! Easy, inexpensive & totally customizable! 


4 comments:

Allena said...

Yay! So glad you are blogging again and PLEASE give us an update soon. I read most of your blog while home on maternity leave with my daughter (I have a 4.5 year old son and a 1 year old daughter) and can't wait to 'meet' Emma!

Unknown said...

I found your blog from instagram - would love to read an MSPI post soon :)

Obat Oligospermia said...

thanks a lot admin create a very interesting article I like to read

Info site for Movers in San Antonio said...

Wow! So adorable! As is everything you make. Hope hubby's hand heals soon!