Here's "How it Works" from the Citrus Lane site:
- OXO Tot Plate - slip proof bottom, rounded sides, BPA-fee. LOVE. We used it for dinner tonight and Trey's green beans definitely weren't able to hop out like they do with normal plates.
- OXO Tot Fork & Spoon Set - these are great because of the way the handles are curved. Trey has been self-feeding for a while and loves his forks and spoons but these seemed to make it even easier for him to do at lunch and dinner today. I'm actually planning to go get more of these at the store tomorrow!!
- Kushies Waterproof Bib with Sleeves - I mean, SERIOUSLY? Sleeves!? Genius. Trey won't always have to eat nakey with this thing around!! Ha!
- Little Duck Organics Blueberry Apple - IT"S EMPTY! The package showed up THIS morning and Trey (and um.. myself... yea...) ate the WHOLE thing. It's freeze dried, organic, Non-GMO fruits cut up into little bites. Trey is obsessed! (Ok, fine, we are BOTH obsessed.)
- Sprout Baby Food - we have been a long time Sprout Foods fan so I was pleasantly surprised to find a pouch of these in the box. As you can see Trey actually had this for lunch today. He gave it two thumbs up!
Can't you tell how much we loved this?! I haven't been this impressed by anything in a long time. Every single thing included is something that I 110% would have purchased myself for Trey.
Just ask my husband, I wouldn't shut up about it during dinner.....hey at least I know what we are getting his long-time friend & wife for their baby shower gift!!
Do you want to try out Citrus Lane? You can get your first box for $12.50 - a 50% discount if you order by November 14th ~ Just use code: CITRUSHALF
(Disclaimer: I was provided these products for free in exchange for an honest review. These opinions are my own. So yep, the things inside were actually that good.)