1. Red Sauce or White Sauce?
Vodka sauce please!
2. Do you prefer pasta you can twirl or stab?
I love to twirl my spaghetti but we usually have rotini, penne or ziti so I'd say I'm really a "stabber".
3. Baked or boiled?
Baked. The flavor! The cheese! YUM!
4. Do you like meat in your sauce or do you kick it vegetarian style?
I don't like the meat in small pieces in my sauce, but I do like it with meatballs! (Or my grandmother used to add hardboiled eggs and pieces of chicken - apparently when she was little her family didn't have a lot of money and that was an easy way for them to add protein in.)
5. Where have you had your very best pasta ever?
My Grandma. I get my Italian side from her. She may have been kind of fiesty but she was THE best cook EVER.
6. What is your favorite pasta dish?
Penne alla vodka.
7. Do you serve meatballs when you make spaghetti or just do a meat sauce?
8. What type (rice, whole wheat, egg, etc) of noodles do you use?
Whole wheat organic from Trader Joe's or plain white ziti.
9. What type of meats or vegetables do you put in your sauce?