Monday, October 24, 2011

My First OOTD Post....Ever


I love seeing everyone's OOTD, OOTN & even NOTD (nail of the day!) posts. I've been obsessed with reading "fashion blogs" since 2008 - blogs I have no business reading because I will probably never own a Chanel bag and while the thought of a pair Loub's make my heart go pitter-patter in a major way the thought of where I'd even wear them to stresses me out!

I've always wanted to do an OOTD (day/night/whatever!) post myself but I don't consider myself stylish by any means and heck I don't even own a full length mirror! But lately I'm trying to dress a little more fun - even if it means doing it on the uber-cheap!

So this past weekend for our annual Girl's Night Out (more on that tomorrow) I had J.D. snap some pics on my way out the door.

The dress & leggings are from Forever21 and the booties are from Old Navy! (Tan courtesy of Sun Labs! HA!)

p.s. And while this was fun and all, chances are you won't be seeing any regular OOTD posts from me. My yoga pants really aren't anything to blog about!

19 comments:

Regarding Rehse said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!! So gorgeous!!! XX

Amanda said...

You looked GREAT! And I love the dress :) I could NEVER pull of booties, and you totally rocked them!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I feel the same way about myself! That and I live alone and have nobody to photograph me lol! You look adorable though! This outfit is cute!

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous!!! I am trying to do the same and spruce up my typical "mom of 2" look. Thanks for posting- definitely inspiring!

lg2006 said...

You look so cute! I need to dress uo more often but yoga pants are a staple of mine too! ha

tara said...

LOVE that dress! very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress! You look fabulous! I've never done an OOTD post either, but maybe someday. We shall see.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

See, if I could pull off a cute OOTD post like this, I might attempt it. Well done you - those shiny locks are positively Princess Kate-ly, and I love the F21 dress. *claps*

Megan said...

Love it! You look great! I almost got those boots when they were $13 but got nervous! You are rocking them!

the workaholic momma said...

haha...u are too funny, girl!! LOVED your outfit Saturday night - super cute...as always - you got style, yo!

Cole said...

You look adorable, my sweet!

Sarah said...

I love that dress! Everyone always finds such cute stuff at F21, but when I go, there's nothing cute. It's a tragedy! haha But I do have those boots and love them. Such a cute outfit!

Rachel said...

You look wonderful! Love that dress!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Love love love the dress! Soo pretty. I can't remember seeing it at F21... which is weird because I see everything. Yes, I have too much free time.

Diary of a Domestic Failure said...

You looked fabulous...uber cute and those locks of yours are sooooooooo soft! Makes me want to go dark again.

Jules said...

I know I already told you on Twitter, but you seriously look so pretty. I love how that dress looks on you. You're one stylish momma!!

We finally just got a cheapie full length mirror after living here for almost 5 years. We just have to hang it.

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

I love that dress! I just bought some booties, but I'm not sure if I"m fashionable enough to wear them...eeeks! To return or not to return? You look fab in them so maybe I'll have to try.

chelsea said...

You look so cute! Love the dress. Fashion blogger or not, you look fantastic. :)

Shannon Dew said...

Girl this better not be your last! You look FAB! Keep em coming!