Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

I'm linking up with Katie this Saturday morning to share my Saturday Morning Scene. Head over and check out what everyone else is up to and share yours!!!

Saturday Morning Scene


I missed Body Pump this morning so this kid and I did a little early morning shopping at Ulta.

I picked up some of this Butter nailpolish for Stuttering Shell. I'm swapping her for something oh-so-fabulous! Have any of y'all tried this brand before?

I finally got the Naked palette and I am already in love! The eyeshadow brush that comes with it is actually awesome!! I was pleasantly surprised!


My neighbor was having a yard sale so Trey and I stopped by there. He gave Trey this Tickle Me Elmo extreme (something like that...) doll. I came home and used some Babyganics cleaner on it and popped in some new batteries and it's like new! Trey thinks he's interesting but still a little unsure!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

I've never tried any Butter London polishes, but I've heard they're great. I love that creamy yellow color. That's awesome you have the Naked palette. I have it too and love it!

I hope Trey enjoys Elmo!

I also hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

Natalie said...

I haven't used that polish either...need to check it out! Have a happy first Mother's Day with your little one!

Unknown said...

You are da bomb! I texted pics of the stain color...let me know if you want them stained or naked. ;)

See you soon!!

xoxo