Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cube Dog: Clever Review Series



Thank you to Cube Dog for sponsoring this review. For more information about Cube Dog please visit the Facebook page or download it on iTunes.

Y'all know how much I love my iPhone and playing with different apps so when Clever Girls offered me the opportunity to do a review on a family-friendly app called Cube Dog I jumped at the chance!

A cute little fun dog to play with and take pictures with Trey? Yes, please!


The Cube Dog app has many fun features, including:

-The ability to create your own unique cube dog by selecting various parts and colors

-Full 3D graphics with ability to rotate and zoom

-High-quality 3D animations

-Compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch 4 with camera.


I decided to name my cube dog Queso. Which is what we call Trey sometimes when he is smiling a ton and being extra "cheesey". They clearly get along swimmingly! Ha!

Queso does not like Dwight though... (Can't blame him!)


This app was surprisingly fun and great for Trey to play with once he gets older and can use my phone. I may or may not have had a TON of fun playing with Queso!

The Cube Dog app will work on the following: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3rd generation, iPod Touch 4th generation and all require iOS 4.0 or higher. The Cube Dog app is free, but you can choose to purchase additional packs, containing additional animations for $2.99 and an additional pack containing all the available parts for $.99.

You can also check out Cube Dog on Facebook for the latest updates and features.

While Cube Dog provided me with the app to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Cube Dog, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.

No comments: