Friday, June 22, 2012

iPhoto Friday




Happy Friday y'all!!!

Lookie, my little 'ol blog got a makeover and I am loving it!!!

I know, I haven't blogged in 1,292 years. I have to say since the last time I sat down at this computer to write I have had some life changing moments. The highest of highs and sadly the lowest of lows. Things are on the up and up and I have to be honest. My whole outlook on life has changed. In a good way.

I plan on sharing everything that has been going on here but for today I'm going to keep it light and fun with a little iPhoto Friday about what has been going on in our small little part of the world.




We are oh-so sticker obsessed around here. This was on a 10 minute car trip. At least he proceeded to count them?

JD and I went to a beautiful wedding down at the beach a few weeks ago. 

Pizza night with my loves

We've been spending as much time at the beach as possible. (Shocker, I know.) 

And trying out some new parks. 

A new book from Grammie about "nuwm-burs"
New M&D stamps. No explanation needed.

We've been talking some walks up to Starbucks. Yes, we still love the Alex smart trike! 

Haircut #3 was performed yesterday. I'm not loving just how short it is but I know it'll grow back fast! 

I hope everyone is having an awesome first few days of summer!! I can't wait to catch up on everyone's posts!!

11 comments:

Jessica Hudson said...

LOVE the blog design. Like love, love, love. And glad you're back too :)

KVH said...

Love the new layout!

Susannah said...

Love the new blog look! His hair is so stinkin cute! And we have the same water table and Emma and Harrison love it-especially the monkey that swings on his leaf!

Sonya said...

Cute makeover! Glad you're back!

Happiness Is... said...

Love the design!! And T loves his trike, too!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Welcome back!!! When did Trey become such a cute big boy!?! I die.

Ashley said...

glad you're back!
that trike is amazing- I've gotta get my hands on one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of your son! Thanks so much for posting this, we love seeing posts from our customers :)

Michelle
Smart Trike Customer Care
michelle@smart-trike.com

Nat said...

Love the new design! Trey is getting so big I can't believe it- he's too cute!

[dianegatorfan] said...

Welcome back! I love the new blog design - clean, crisp and cute!