Sunday, July 1, 2012

DIY: Toddler-Made Gift Wrap


Trey had a second birthday party to go to for one of his sweet friends. His mom is a former teacher and so good with all sorts of kids crafts and projects. So I wanted to make the gift wrap extra fun. 

We used some kraft paper that I had leftover from my Christmas gifts this past year. 


And decided to let Trey go to town with some crayons. 




Since it was for a boy I decided to forgo the bow and add one of these awesome "Kid Made Modern" Giant crazy crayons from Target (in the stationary section, for about $4) and just tie it on with some Jute string!





I threw a fun Erin Condren label on the back (similar to my Christmas ones) and we were good to go!!



The gift was a big hit and we had an awesome time at the party!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love T's added touches :)