Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I'm linking up with the fabulous Roots and Rings for another edition of Ten on Tuesday!

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?

I love any flip flop. My favorites right now are some recent buys - I seem to wear my Rainbows the most for everyday and my silver strappy Lilly McKims for when I'm trying to look "decent"!

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
Oh, um, shoot. Should I know this?

3. How do you feel about freckles?
I think they are adorable! I don't have any but I always think that they are so cute on other people. This may be a grass is greener type thing?

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Two. English and Spanish.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Mayfield Party Cake Ice Cream. It has frosting in it. Need I say more?

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I did gymnastics and I loved it! I still love watching it on TV for hours on end!

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Psssh. We don't even let Trey watch TV shows yet but I will pull up songs on You Tube sometimes and we dance around and sing. You know I'm going to say Elmo. Homeboy is baby crack.

8. What’s your bedtime?
I'm so bad, I stay up until around Midnight every single night. It's 11:36 right now and I have done absolutely nothing to prepare for tomorrow.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
I wear my wedding band and engagement ring everyday. I have also gotten in the habit of wearing my two pandora bracelets and an old Tiffany bracelet almost every single day. They make me smile every time I look at them.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?

Definitely not me. I'm sure no one is surprised at that! Ha!

No comments: