Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pinterest-ing Laughs for Today

Sometimes at night J.D. will be on the big sofa watching TV and I will be over on the little one all curled up with my slanket laughing hysterically. 


For real y'all, so much relatable hilarious stuff all in one place! 


And I'm simple really. I frequently text J.D. 3rd grade level jokes. You can imagine my excitement when our Halloween candy had laffy taffy's in it AND they each had 2 jokes on the back. 


Talk about winning.... 


So I thought for a fun Sunday afternoon post I'd share some things that have made me laugh lately. It's good for the soul. 



Source: lauraface.tumblr.com via Beach on























Source: tumblr.com via Beach on Pinterest





And last but not least, some Pinterest humor as well! 



10 comments:

Cole said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Those are awesome!

Rachel said...

Hahaha seriously cracked me up...I love every single one of these. I needed a good laugh this am :) You are too funny--so glad I found your blog!!!

Unknown said...

Ha Love this! My fav is the"dont see me" one. I feel like I am constantly doing this...especially when I have C with me. I just want to run into and out of places without all the hoopla.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Especially the hunger one. That is so me!

Samantha said...

These are so freakin funny!!! I love the "loop" one!!!! I usually end up ripping those off in anger! And I also love the "please don't see me" one, you know we ALL have been through that!!!

I am in NJ, and 5 guys in the shiznit! Seriously. You rock for not doing fast food for the year, what a good resolution!!!! I need to check out that strawberry limeade, ASAP.

Lindsey said...

Great post!!! So many true and funny lines! I love Pinterest so much but it's been whacky on my phone so I am missing it right now!

the workaholic momma said...

HAHA!!!! LOVE it...and I so needed this after getting stuck in a traffic jam for almost 2 hours on I-95 because VDOT might do some road work tonight;)

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Love it! I'm addicted to that place :)

Amanda T said...

OMGSH! love them. i love the 'please dont see me one.' haha. SO TRUE!!!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Oh wow, I can totally relate to every last one of these!