Head on over and check out her blog and link up with us!!
I am SO thankful for:
- Sweet neighbors that come hang out and have dinner with Trey & I on the nights that J.D. has class. Trey adores them and it's nice to have some distractions while waiting for da-da to get home!
- My blog/twitter friends that have become IRL friends. Barely a day goes by that I don't text/email/get together with at least one of them. They have become so important to me!
- The new books that we are receiving as part of a book exchange that we participated in. Trey loves to read, and getting a new book in the mail is like Christmas to us both!
- The nice weather that we are having here this week. Trey and mama both need the long park trip we are headed out on today!
- What a great sleeper Trey has always been. He has gotten a little off of his nap routine this week and it's been rough! I blame DST and all of his molars coming through at the SAME time!
- And lastly, I'm thankful that tomorrow is FRIDAY. Can I get a *whoop whoop* on that?!?!
What are you thankful for?