Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DIY: Super Easy Pink & Green Ribbon Wreath




Many, many moons ago I found this ribbon wreath tutorial on a blog and decided that I'd like to do a "Spring-y" version in pink and green. 


Fast forward almost TWO YEARS later and as I'm digging through my craft bin up in the attic yesterday I found this:






So once Trey went down for a nap today I decided to finish it up! I love how it turned out! 





Let me know if you make one! They are SUPER easy - just slightly time consuming and dangerous*.


*Warning: Fabric shears are VERY sharp. Ouch. 

11 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

GAH that is SO cute!!!

Megan said...

I love it!! I need to make a new wreath desperately!!!

Crystal Seed said...

OMG! This pink and green would match my girls room soooooo good!

Samantha said...

I love it!!! and love the colors even more!!

Nat said...

I might need to try that- what a fun spring wreath!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

So cute and springy! I might have to make this for my daughter's b-day

Sonya said...

I really have to trim mine back now! Hopefully it will help it look even better.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Love! I'm no good around anything labeled "slightly time consuming" or "dangerous" (and particularly anything involving shears), but please lemme know if you ever want to sell me one of these :-).

Anonymous said...

Very cute and simple! Perfect for spring!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and simple! Perfect for spring!

B F said...

I LOVE it!! Those are my fav colors! Love your blog too :)