This recipe was given to me from the oh-so-sweet Day Old News - I'm just sharing since so many have asked me about it!!
1 Bunch of Organic Kale
EVOO (I like organic, in a Misto sprayer)
- preheat oven to 300
- wash and dry kale (no need to use a salad spinner - I just use paper towels and I'm not too particular about it), chop into "chip" sized pieces
- line a cookie sheet with parchment paper & place kale on (it can definitely touch because it will shrivel up some)
- spray with EVOO, season with pepper, seasoning salt and garlic powder
- bake at 300 for around 17-18 minutes (you will know when it is done, be careful not to over-bake!)
- No need to cool - they aren't super hot when they come out. ENJOY!!!
Let me know if you make these! I'd love to hear other recipe variations too!