Monday, January 23, 2012

Review: HANAair Professional Hair Dryer




I was recently contacted by a representative from Misikko.com to see if I would be interested in reviewing one of their blow dryers: a HANAair Professional Dryer, to be exact. 

It took me about .02 seconds before I immediately replied with an enthusiastic "YES"! 

The package shipped VERY quickly, within a couple of days I had this huge box on my doorstep. 

I couldn't wait to try it out, pardon my beach-bum-sweatshirt.... see - this obviously is not a staged photo. This was what I threw on after I immediately washed my hair the day that it arrived! HA! 


The dryer is heavy and POWERFUL! I was shocked when I first turned it on. I wasn't sure if I would like it because of how heavy and strong it seemed but boy was I wrong. I LOVE it. Take a look for yourself. That is my hair without being straightened (and I ALWAYS used to straighten my hair!). I just used a paddle brush and the HANAair dryer! 

This is one of those times when the old saying is true: "you get what you pay for". This dryer has not only made my hair shinier and easier to manage, but it has cut down on my drying time IMMENSELY! And as a mom, that time is important these days!! 

Thanks so much to the folks at Misikko.com for letting me try this out! Now if I could only convince them to somehow send me one of the best hair straighteners that they sell my way! 

I was given this dryer to review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh girl you are is fab! It's fab without the dryer but it looks so shiny and healthy!

Sonja said...

dang! It takes me a good 15 minutes to dry my hair! I don't even do my hair half the time anymore because of how long it takes. That is awesome and your hair looks amazing!!!

tara said...

Wow! Your hair looks great! :)

lg2006 said...

DANG! I want one! That is a pretty dryer and your hair looks great!

Jules said...

I'm having serious hair envy over here! Your hair is seriously GORGEOUS!! It reminds me of Kyle Richards from RHOBH. That's great the dryer works so well for you.