Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday!


Gosh, I can't believe it's already time for another one of Pink Preppy Lilly Lover's weekly Pink & Green Thursdays!

While we were on our Babymoon this past week I ran into the Lilly Jeep down at the Duck, N.C. store. I had to stop for a quick photo op. (Finally the hubs doesn't think I'm crazy, or question things like this - he just smiles and goes with it!)


Thinking that since I'm almost 7 months pregnant I couldn't possibly fit into anything from the store I stocked up on some goodies in my current favorite print "Later Gator", I have been obsessed with all things gator for the baby and was excited to pick some up for myself too!


And then... I saw it... the Petula dress in Coral Me Crazy. I cannot even tell you how obsessed I am with this dress. I really think it will cover the bump quite nicely. Too bad they didn't have it in my size (not a huge shocker once I realized it was from Resort 2009). I'm headed to my local store this weekend and if they don't have it - I'm going to have to call Lilly and have them hunt it down. Because, well, I NEED it!!


Wouldn't it be cute for my shower? Or even my birthday (which is 11 days before my due date!)?

Possibly with these fabulous strappy McKims...


Now you know you want to head on over to the Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for more Pink & Green Thursday excitement! xoxo

14 comments:

how i met your father blog said...

babymoon? too cute!! glad to hear you had a fun trip!

SouthernBelleJM said...

I love that dress too. If you really want it, you can tweet Jack at @xxLilly_Service
He'll find it for you!!! I really wanted both the mojito tunic and the paley cardigan in navy and in the loopy lilly print. They were from previous seasons, and he tracked them down at a couple of the Lilly stores for me who still had them. He's awesome!!!

AndreaLeigh said...

I love that dress! it will look fabulous on you!

Posh Peach said...

Cute finds! That dress would be adorable for your shower. I love the new skinny strap McKims!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love that dress! It would be perfect for a shower.

I'maNolaGirl said...

That dress is heavenly! It must go on my wish list!!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi sweetheart! Thank you so very much for playing again this week for Pink & Green Thursday! Hope your feeling well, you look fabulous, and I am so excited you got to take a little babymoon!

First things first, YOU FOUND THE LILLY JEEP!! Did you practically pass out from the excitement? I know I would for sure. Glad your hubby is on board with the Lilly nonsense that we get ourselves into, Matt is the same way! (He knows better teehee!)

Darling Lilly thermos you selected, I'm not much of a coffee drinker but then again I am sure my diet coke would stay nice and cold in one! That Petula dress would be gorgeous on you I just know it. I'm sure it has a lot of very flattering stretch in it too, so you might even be able to wear it during your pregnancy and after! Score! The skinny McKims are awesome, I NEED them (need, right? that is what I will tell hubby!)

BTW your and your LV look like a match made in heaven! :) xoxo Have a great weekend!

(PS to answer your tweet I graduated HS in '98!)

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Love your picks!!!! As you know, I love 'Later Gator'

kanishk said...

I love that dress!
post free classified ads

What Kate Wore said...

If that isn't the cutest picture with you and the Jeep, I don't know what is! And that dress would be beautiful on you, you have to let us know if you land it.

Sending you a smile,
tp

Jules said...

The Lilly Jeep is too cute and I love that photo (especially your cute outfit and the new LV)!

The Later Gator print is so cute and I love the new travel mug. The Petula dress in Coral Me Crazy is really nice and looks super comfy. That would be perfect for your baby shower or b-day. I just got the new McKims in Daiquiri Pink and they’re so cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I scored a Lilly maxi at the Rue La La sale. That one is way fabulous too!

Mom of Three said...

Love the new bag! I usually change handbags around, but since I got my neverfull in January, I refuse to use anything else!

rachel said...

sorry i'm just now catching up ( : hope you're doing well!! i know EXACTLY where that lilly jeep is and i can't wait to be there in a few weeks!!! hope you had a great babymoon!