Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Target Tuesday

Some of my most favorite bloggers (such as the oh-so-fabulous According to Nina) have done Target Tuesday posts and I have always really enjoyed reading them. Any excuse to run to Target works for me! So I thought I'd do one myself this week. Here are some little gems I found on my most recent Target run, that lasted um.. over 2 hours... oops!


One of my good friends, M is obsessed with yellow and gray and I just knew she'd love this quilt by Dwell. Not 100% sure of the price - I think it was around $70.


I've been wanting a Jewelry tree for a while now and for $24.99 this one is a steal.


And apparently Target has really caught on to the whole "Keep Calm and Carry On" craze because they had all sorts of goodies. The Print and pillow come in lots of other colors too!



During my current pregnant state - the tray has to be my favorite item out of the bunch! It would be great with a nice big cupcake on it!


LOVING this pink and green cooler - after a little trip to get monogrammed you'd be all set! Perfect for a gift too!!


I thought this little notebook was too fun - it's small enough to fit in your purse and only $2.99!


And last but certainly not least - how darling are these Papyrus cupcake note cards? They are $14.99 and in my opinion, worth every penny!!

Have you found anything fabulous at Target recently? I'd love to hear about it!

16 comments:

Lis @ ATruckerWife said...

I have that cooler!! Bought it last week!

AndreaLeigh said...

I love the cooler! You are right - it would look adorable monogrammed.

Cole said...

I love that tray! So cute!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I am redecorating hardcore and I'm thinking that bedspread might need to be mine.. .I keep visiting it at Target and it's calling me!!

Jules said...

Such great Target finds! It’s been too long since my last trip and I really need to head over there. I want to checkout the swimsuit section and get a gray cardigan. They always have nice basic one’s for cheap.

I love the jewelry tree you got and may get one myself for my Stella & Dot displays. That is so fun that they hopped on the “Keep Calm” bandwagon. I have to say that the snack tray is my favorite too.

I also love the cooler, notebook and thank you cards. I’m all for anything with cupcakes on them and the pink and green cooler would be perfect with a nice little monogram! We would be so bad shopping together ;)

Sonya said...

Love it all! The bedspread is really cute and so is the jewelry tree! I just bought a "Keep Calm" poster for a friend! I ordered one on Etsy that said "Keep Calm, Mac On" in purple! Wish I had a Target close by, but I'm sure that would be a bad thing too!

Brittany said...

Love Target!! I spend way too much time there--especially in the dollar isle. I saw the yellow/grey bedspread when I was there and tried to convince hubs that it would look great in our room. Let's just say I didn't win :(

Marisa said...

Love that jewelry stand! I just bought some from Urban Outfitters, and that one definitely rivals the ones they have.

And, I also visited Target today. Came home with 5 dresses. I just couldn't help myself.

MJ said...

GRAY AND YELLOW!!! Love it!! Thanks for the shout out. :) Miss you!

Katie said...

I love target!!

Unknown said...

I need that jewelry tree! Let's make a Target run after our hair appointment on the 9th. ;)

LOVE that they have the Keep Calm stuff, too...reminds me, I have a few of those posters to frame. Oops!

How funny...I'm actually making a quick Target run this morning before work. There's a foam battle axe in the $1 section that I need...seriously. LOL

The Shabby Princess said...

I love, love, love that Target carries Papyrus!

Rachel said...

Love it! That Target always outdoes itself!!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I love the quilt, the colors are great! And don't you love Target? I am so excited about their Liberty of London line!

Anonymous said...

Haha shopping is my cardio, I need that!!! Brilliant!

420placeuk said...

IBaby Shop in Singapore, online buy Strollers, Prams, Baby warehouse sale, playpen singapore, High Chair, Changer and a wide variety of baby products to meet your baby needs.For more resources about baby stuff on sale