Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 11: Fears

Source: google.com via Beach on Pinterest





Today's blog challenge topic is fears. I have pretty bad anxiety and I take medicine for it every single day, it helps a lot but I still get freaked out about so many things. I know, this makes me seem a little on the crazy side, but we all have our "things".

At the top of my list hands down is driving. I was in a few accidents when I was younger and the fear has resonated since then. I don't mind just driving here and there around town but places with LOTS of traffic freak me out. I somehow did ok while we were living outside of D.C. - I had white knuckles a lot but basically made myself "suck it up". I think it was actually good for me, and helped me get over a lot of my fears but didn't get rid of them completely.

Basically the jest of this post: if we are going on a long road trip, you probably don't want to count on me driving too much. Really, it's for everyones benefit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My one of fears is having to stop of steep hills for the light to change.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Driving scares me too! Not so much my driving, but I think it is the fact that I have no control of the other drivers.