Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two on Tuesday: TV & Cleaning

2 on Tuesday

It's Tuesday, so that means I am linking up with My Chihuahua Bites
for Two on Tuesday!

Many fall shows are starting up again this week. What two shows are you most
looking forward to?


Source: google.com via Beach on Pinterest




Y'all know about my obsession with Breaking Bad, and this season is just SO GOOD!!

Modern Family & Up All Night both make me laugh so hard and I'm sure I will be tuning in each and every week to watch both.

Yes, I know that's 3.... I just couldn't narrow it down anymore!

AND/OR

What two cleaning products make your life easier?

Source: google.com via Beach on Pinterest


I use these everywhere I possibly can!! I feel like I am always wiping down something these days! And as one of my mom-friends who turned me on to them would say "they smell like the SPA!"

Source: google.com via Beach on Pinterest

>

I'm a new JR Watkins fan, and while I love, love, love some Method products I am really enjoying these as well!

I am such a dork because I'm so excited to link up and see what everyone else is loving for cleaning products these days!

5 comments:

chelsea said...

MODERN FAMILY!!!! YAYYYYY!!!

Shannon Dew said...

I thought Up All Night was really good and I cannot wait for Modern Family tonight!!!

Tsoniki Crazy Bull said...

Up All Night is pretty good! I watched tonight's episode tonight already - amazing for me because I DVR everything. Hahaha

AndreaLeigh said...

laura found some method spray that disinfects toys. I haven't seen that at my target. i need to check out those earth's best wipes!

did you see modern family last night? it was hilarious!

Sam said...

I grew up in Winona, Minnesota where Watkins is made. They're a really cool company. Their products used to only be available through in-home sellers (like Avon). I love that you can get them at Target now!