Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two On Tuesday: Dance Dance Dance

Today I'm linking up with the fabulous Andrea over at My Chihuahua Bites for Two on Tuesday!

2 on Tuesday



What is the song you play when you want to get pumped up?




Bombs Over Baghdad - Outkast (don't hate - you know it's the most "hype" song you've ever heard too!) 




What is the song you play when you want/need to cry?




Comfortable - John Mayer

What is the song you play when you’re cleaning?




Big Sean - Dance, Dance, Dance (sooooo obsessed with this right now!) 


What is the song you play when you’re exercising?


Pitbull - Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) ft. T-Pain (My kettlebells teacher uses this in her class and I LOVE it!) 


2 comments:

Cole said...

John Mayer's Comfortable is one of my favorite songs. You picked really good music!

lg2006 said...

Comfortable is such a GREAT song! I liked all your songs!