2. Lose 4 more lbs - I'd like to lose 4 more lbs (which I realize is WAY more realistic than 8 a month) and work on being healthier overall. More fruit, veggies & water! Working on cutting down on my coke zero habit, but baby steps people, baby steps.
3. Dive deeper into blogging - I love that I did so great blogging frequently in February but this month I'd like to work on some more serious posts. I need to write about my Mom, Trey's silent reflux and when I stopped breast feeding. All of these things make me very emotional but I'd like to share the journey of each one.
4. Re-organize my closet & Trey's closet - I need some serious help. Neither are a complete mess but they just aren't organized in a super-functional way. I'll be posting before and after pictures. And have any of you seen any cute cheap baskets anywhere? The ones I want at Target are $20 each and I need way too many for that to work.
5. Menu Planning - We've been doing great not eating out and stocking up but we are still doing quite a few "what do you want" "well, what do you want" dances around 6pm every night. I'm hoping to alleviate that some.
P.S. I haven't had fast food once in 2011! That's right - not even Chick-fil-a! I know this will end at some point and I'll just need to use that will power to order a salad!
6. Get a haircut & make dr. appt - It's so sad I have to put these on here. I haven't had a haircut in 5 months and I need to make my ahem womanly appt. I've just been stalling on both. Time to get them done!
7. Read a non-baby related, fiction, fun book - I downloaded the newest Shopaholic book on the iPad a million years ago when it first came out and I still haven't read it. I'd really like to put down "What to Expect the First Year" and do some fun reading for myself!
What are your goals this month? Those of you posting, do you agree that it really helps with motivation?!?