Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby's First Easter Basket


I wanted to share with you some of the things that I got for Trey's first Easter basket!

I picked up these eggs for a little "Easter egg hunt" for Trey - I plan on filling them with puffs!


Y'all know how much I love baby books - so I picked up a few for Trey's basket - Peter Rabbit Snuggle Book (found at Books a Million for $1!!!), Spot's First Easter, Squishy Turtle and Friends Cloth Book - I love these since Trey wants to put everything in his mouth right now! I ordered the taggie blanket and madras outfit (and Peep shirt!) from She She Made. The basket is from Pottery Barn Kids.


This sweet little "Lenny the Lamb" is actually for a Scentsy review I am working on from Lis - but thought that he would make a great addition if you still need something to add to your Little One's first basket!


What are you filling your baby's Easter basket with this year?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I am a bad mom and have nothing for C's basket. Guess I need to hop on that since Easter is Sunday! Yikes!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I guess before I can fill a basket....I actually have to buy a basket. Oops. Mom fail. To my defense, I did try....but pottery barn kids was sold out of all the cute liners.

Mama Bub said...

My kids get easter baskets from us, my parents, my in laws, and my husbands aunt, so I'm keeping things simple this year. They're each getting three books and bubbles and we'll do an Easteer Egg hunt.

Legallyblondemel said...

Love that personalized basket liner!

On the flip side, I'm a terrible mom who has not bought my babe a basket for his first Easter (though I've managed to find myself the Cadbury Mini-Eggs). In my defense, he is now the proud owner of a darling smocked Easter outfit. Eek.

*hurriedly calculates the days before Easter to do Easter basket shopping* :-)

Skipper said...

I love that you're filling the eggs with puffs!

First Mate is getting 2 pairs of monogrammed bloomers, a book and maybe a few onsies that I make for her (I made her a peeps onsie, too!).