Sunday, April 3, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump




Trey started drinking out of straws a few weeks ago. We have been ordering him tall ice waters at Starbucks and he gets so excited!



New Luna bar obsession. YUM!



The MIL ordered these Robot "boxers" and a matching hooded towel for Trey. I think they are ridiculously adorable!!



So in love with the Tory Burch bag! I take it everywhere now!!
Also so glad I finally tried out the EOS lip balms - they rock!



Got this Sue Devitt Oxygen mask deluxe sample a while ago. Not sure that it's "all that". Was hoping to notice a difference in my skin but after 3 applictions I still haven't noticed anything. Sad face.



Has anyone tried these Island Coconut k-cups? I haven't tried anything new in my Keurig in quite some time and I think I need something fresh to get me going in the morning. Y'all know how I love my coffee!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I LOVE the coconut kcups! I was obsessed with them 2 years ago, so glad they are back!

Natalie said...

He looks like he has a death grip on that straw! :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Ummm ok I think I need that Tory Burch bag. FOR REAL!! Was it expensive?!

Jules said...

So glad you found the EOS lip balms! I love them and your Tory bag is really cute. I need to try those coconut k-cups.

Skipper said...

MUST HAVE ISLAND COCONUT K-CUPS!!! Also, if you want - email me and I'll send you the boyish Fuzzi Bunz I have! :)