Thursday, April 28, 2011

iPhoto Randoms: Consignment Score, Make Up Loves, Etc..


Awww how cute is Trey in his dinosaur "critter" romper... yea, that's what I thought until his Little Gym teacher told me she thought they were pot leaves at first. Um, what?

My newest obsession, quick easy delish iced coffee! (Easy to mix with my shakeology!) And Trey's latest obsession. He will pick around his puffs and only eat the yogurt melts now....

Bananas cut up and coated in puff dust are still ok though!

I have been going round and round trying to decide if I wanted to buy a walker for Trey knowing that he would only use it for a very short amount of time. Well, I hit up a consignment sale and came across this one for $20. Sold! I may sell it on Craigslist rather than storing it for the next baby. I have no clue where I am going to put all of these things!!


I ran into Ulta the other day to check this fragrance out - I love it! It's fresh and still very Philosophy-like! I wore Amazing Grace on my wedding day and will always have a soft spot for their scents!

They also had the UD Naked palette in stock. I think I'm in love, I may go back and get it this weekend!

I picked up this Smashbox artificial light (in glow) on a whim last week and was sure I'd probably end up just returning it. I don't do well with impulse buys at all. WRONG. LOVE this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It seriously gives me perfect skin. I just mix a tad (I unscrew and dab a bit out bc the pump makes too much come out) with my MUFE foundation and I'm instantly feeling all glowy and Summer-y!

Another "thank-goodness-for-the-video-monitor" moment. Trey doesn't always make noise when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap. He now just wants to stand and look around his room. Poor little guy, he needs to learn how to say "mama come get me"!!

Before I know it he'll be driving...

Is it Friday yet?

4 comments:

Tricia Loves Makeup said...

S used to do that with the yogurt melts too. Love it!
And dinosaurs look like pot leaves? Maybe she was high? LOL
And you know I'm swooning over your makeup picks! I may need to swing by Ulta to check out the Smashbox.

Anonymous said...

Pot leaves?! oh my goodness! Thats funny.

Unknown said...

I am going to have to get those yogurt melts...they sound delish. Mama might like them too :)

Ilove seeing what other people get for makeup its so fun. And yes, that makeup pallete looks so fun.

Happy Friday (finally)!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute, and getting so big!

Score for the $20 walker! That's great, and it looks like it's in good condition, too.

And lastly, who doesn't love new makeup? That shimmery stuff looks like fun.