Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

My sweet friend, Ashley over at Ashley's Antics always links up with Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday and I love reading her answers! I finally decided to join the fun!

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
Yes! I used to use it all of the time! I have sold and bought a ton of stuff off of CL! I haven't been on there in a while but now I'd like to go check it out...

2. Can you sew?
Nope. Not even close. I'd like to learn one day!

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I only dip my pancakes (or waffles, or french toast) in syrup. I never pour it over because I don't like em to get soggy!

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
A year ago I would have said love - now with Trey I hate them. Take today for example we had a really scary one. To the point where I woke him up from his nap and made him go downstairs away from any of the windows with me!

5. Do you like swimming?
YES! Growing up we had an in-ground pool and I miss it SO much! Our next home HAS to have a pool!

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
I haven't been through a drive through in 2011. No, really I haven't. It was one of my resolutions. (No, not even Chick-fil-a! *gasp*)

But I used to get strawberry limeades at Sonic back when I used to hit up their "happy hour"!

7. Are you funny?
Trey thinks I am. Funny-looking probably.

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
Sheesh. Too young I'm sure. I was like 18 when I got mine. I'm sure Trey will be MUCH younger than that.

I did have a pager my freshman year of high school - and that was the ish.

9. What's your favorite vegetable?
Hard call! Let's pick yellow squash and zucchini for tonight!! Especially delish on the grill!

10. Were you a Girl Scout?
Yes, I was a brownie and I LOVED it. My mom was a leader and I thought that was just the coolest thing ever!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am CRAVING pancakes like crazy now!

Brittany said...

I had a pager then, too. I thought it was soooo cool. hahaha