Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 1: Introduce Yourself

So, my posts are going to be weird today because (thanks to Mrs. EyeCanSee - LOVE her!) I have decided to participate in Katie's 30 day blog challenge! I'm just a few days late so I will be catching up today!

DAY 1: Introduce Yourself



Hi y'all! My name is Lis and I am a 30 year old SAHM to Baby Trey (13 months) and wife to my high school sweetheart, J.D.

I was born and raised in Virginia Beach, VA, attended college at Virginia Commonwealth University (Go RAMS!) and then had enjoyed living in Northern VA for a few years with J.D. before we got married.


We wed in July of 2006, moved back to the beach in March of 2007, purchased our home in May of 2007 and found out we were expecting sweet baby Trey on Thanksgiving Eve of 2009.


I previously wrote a blog called "Lis Loves" but shut it down while I was pregnant and started up Beach Bum & Baby. And lucky me - Trey LOVES the beach! Phew!

I love: being with my family, friends, our puppies, going new places with Trey, the beach, crafts, pink & green, all things baby and kid related, the pool, reading, being silly, my iPhone, cupcakes & cake pops, iced coffee, sparkling wine, sephora, jammies, my slanket, haribo raspberries, iced tea, a clean house, being on time, candles, nice stationary and anything monogrammed.

I'm sure I'm leaving a million things off but I think you get the idea. I'm a girlie girl who really loves her family and friends and enjoys nothing more than sitting on the floor with Trey playing, reading and being a goof!

Anything else? Just ask! I'm an open book!

Wanna join in the fun? It's not too late! Go visit Katie's Blog!

No comments: