Today's goal challenge post is a good one!
(Much better than discussing fears.... just sayin')
Today our topic is - goals that we would like to accomplish in the next year. I have to say that I haven't really given any goals much thought lately. I'm almost at my "goal weight" and am on track to be there within the next month. I have been going to the gym a decent amount lately. And I am neck high in a pile of things that are for our garage sale next weekend. Which has been a huge help in organizing my house.
Here are some things I would like to do within the next year:
- Turn our guest room into a "mom office". I really need a place for all of my Shakeology stuff, stationary, wrapping, etc. I'd still like to have a place for guests to stay, but the room is tiny. So I am going to try to find maybe a day bed or futon type thing for it to give me a little bit more space.
- Make more time for crafts and to be creative. I know how important it is for Trey to do these things - we've been playing with crayons, finger paints, making music, etc for as long as I can remember. J.D. has a big love for making music and enjoys it often. But, me? I don't really have too much creative-ness on a regular basis and I'd like to change that.
- Make and order the rest of "Trey's Firsts" books via Snapfish, etc.
- Maintain my goal weight and continue to be more active. Work on weight training and run a 5k, 10k, or half marathon
- Start meal planning on a more consistent basis. This makes it so much easier for me to have something already cooked and ready when JD gets home from work. And basically eliminates the "what should we have for dinner" convo that we all hate so much!
What goals have you set for yourself lately? What helped you attain them?