Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 6: Movies

Today, for the blog challenge we are sharing our favorite movies:

Source: imdb.com via Beach on Pinterest


Source: imdb.com via Beach on Pinterest



Source: imdb.com via Beach on Pinterest



Source: imdb.com via Beach on Pinterest


I know, it's a random list - but really these are my absolute favorites!!!

And I should probably share this because it's the story of our Saturday nights...

Source: someecards.com via Micki on Pinterest


And remember if you'd like to join in the fun it's not too late. Go visit Katie's Blog!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Clueless, The Notebook, Goodfellas! All awesome flicks.

Elf is a favorite at our house. My husband is always throwing out lines from Elf... "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Oh the Notebook! I love that one! Ryan Gosling is such a hottie! LOL!

Brittany said...

Great list! I love all of these movies! I need a movie day now :)

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

I'm with ya on Clueless and The Notebook for sure! Love!