Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Recipe: The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip

I had this dip for the first time at a friend's holiday party back in December. I immediately fell in love with it! I have had many variations of Buffalo Chicken dip and this is by far my favorite!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Preheat oven to 350

Ingredients:
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened in a large bowl
2 packages of oven roasted flavored chicken strips (chopped up) (I actually like to use buffalo flavored ones)
1 -1 1/2 cups of celery (chopped up)(depends on your taste)
1 1/2 cup ranch
1/2 cup hot sauce (texas pete)
1 cup shredded sharp or mild cheddar cheese (don't use extra sharp) mix 1/2 into dip and use other half to top)


Mix everything together and put in a casserole dish, top with remaining cheddar. Bake at 350 for 30-45 mins until it bubbles. Let stand for 30 min before serving. I like to serve it with fritos scoops but you can also serve it with celery stalks.

(Sorry for such awful iPhone pics! I was making it Sunday for a Superbowl party and was in a huge rush!)

I'm linking up with Cole @ All The Small Stuff and her awesome weekly editions of Tuesdays at the Table. Head on over top check out all of the yummy recipes!


5 comments:

Cole said...

That looks SOOOOOO good!

Unknown said...

We don't add celery or cheddar to our chicken dip. I also used canned chicken. I'll have to tweak my recipe to your specs next time because it sounds delicious! :)

Jules said...

I LOVE buffalo chicken dip! That is a favorite in this house. Last time we made it was on Christmas Eve. I should have made it again for the Super Bowl. We don't use celery, but we use all of the other ingredients.

Sassy In The South said...

I've made a variation of that dip thanks to another blogger sharing her delicious recipe, and I could eat it until I am sick...it's SO good!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I make something very similar but don't add celery....that sounds good I will have to try it next time!