I don't have much - just a bunch of random thoughts for the day:
- Trey and I tried out The Little Gym on Wednesday - we LOVED it. Full Mommy & Me post to follow.
- We also started going to story time at the library - again total win! Some of our "Little Gym" friends were there. Very exciting for Trey & I both.
- Luckily my BOB stroller was not one of the ones in the stroller recall.
The day I got my car! I still love it that much!
- But I found out later today that my 4Runner was part of the Toyota recall. I'm taking my mats out asap.
- These are the bottles we use. We originally had 6 glass and then went and bought 3 plastic. The plastic are for travel and now that Trey is holding bottles himself sometimes (the glass bottles say not to let the baby feed themselves with it). Lets discuss how I didn't know you needed to change the nipple to a different flow once the baby got older. I kept wondering why Trey was getting frustrated and fidgety when he was eating. We were apparently using a Level 1 nipple (what they came with) and we should have been up to a Level 3. I went out and picked up 8 new ones today. Well worth the money spent!
- I also didn't know about these until Ashley over at I Love You More Than Carrots mentioned them! I called up the pediatrician. (Because I am a crazy-new-mom and call about everything --- Mangoes? No! Yogurt? No! Baby Mums? Yes!) It was nice to hear a yes! And be able to try something new! We started them this evening and Trey LOVES them! I thought they were pretty tasty too!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday tomorrow!! I know we are all READY for the weekend!!