Thursday, January 3, 2013

Awesome Ecomom Deal - $15 off $50 and Free Shipping!




How fun are these Green Toys? I ordered them off of Ecomom.com - they have been my go to for so many things over the past year - Melissa & Doug Toys, Plum Organics Pouches, Ella's kitchen foods, etc. 

Well, exciting news for those of you who have never ordered from them before - they have a new referral program! Use code: REF043603CPKGH
To save $15 off a purchase of $50 or more and snag free shipping! 

I wasn't paid for this post, but I do get a credit for referring new customers now! As will you if you shop with them and then refer friends! It's an awesome program and the company carries wonderful Eco-friendly products as well as an outstanding customer service department! 

Head over to Ecomom and let me know what you find!! 

No comments: