Just thought I'd share some randoms of what has been happening in the BB&B household as of late.
- I got to meet up with this twinsie and have dinner with some awesome new friends, Ashley & Sarah this past weekend. We had Mexican (yum) and shopped at TJ Maxx Perfect night, no? I picked up some chalkboard mason jars to use as Valentine's Day teacher gifts and a huge chalkboard that I'm in love with!
- The weather here has been insane. Hot-cold-rain-repeat BUT we did get to go to the zoo with Trey's besties (Hiiiii E&J!) last week and it was SO much fun, the boys all had a great time it and the most perfect temperature. Our highlight of the trip? The train. It's always the train.
- Trey started his new computer class at school yesterday and has talked about it non-stop since he got in the car at pick up. I love how silly he is and all of the funny things that he says these days.
- Speaking of, after I left the other day for dinner Trey apparently sat on the floor, put his head in his hands and said "mama? maaamaaa? This is tewwibul....." JD and I still couldn't stop laughing about it. Where do they come up with this stuff?
- I'm completely obsessed with Mrs. Meyers products right now and cannot get enough of the "Basil" scent (which, honestly, I had never smelled before because it sounded gross. It's so not.) I even "yelled" at J.D. for using a different spray in the kitchen the other night.
- I'm in such a post-Chrsitmas funk. I always feel like January to March go by so SLOW and boring. I will say I have enjoyed all of the new tv shows on in the evenings, Revenge and Nashville especially!