Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: Plum Organics: Growing Up Organic!


A few weeks ago the sweet people at Plum Organics contacted me about reviewing their products. I instantly said YES! I was SO excited to receive this package in the mail from them.

As you all know, I love to make food for Trey but I also love the ease of being able to take organic easily-portable food with us.

I also love that their rice cereal comes in a bag that is easily seal-able. I think it's great how the bag keeps it so fresh, is organic as well and contains pre & probiotics!

All of their packaging is BPA free and I know that like so many of you, I am super cautious about plastics these days.

I am especially in love with the spoons they created with the folks over at Boon especially for their "Just" line and their "Second Blends" line.



Seriously, how cool is that?

We use these everywhere! I think most of my local bloggy friends have seen us use them and my dear friend J just stocked up on a bunch for her little princess too!

Here are some pictures of Trey eating some of his favorite - the pears!





Please let me know if you have any questions about these at all! I was sent the products to review for free but I wouldn't have already bought at least 30 more (I stocked up at the recent Babies R Us sale!) if Trey and I didn't truly love them!

So for those of you moms with little ones - these are a must have in my diaper bag. I don't leave the house without the spoons in the case and at least one pouch of food! You never know when you'll get caught and they will need a snack.

Here's a link to the Plum Organics site where you can find a retailer near you. And you can also follow Plum Organics on Twitter here!

2 comments:

Miranda Hartrampf said...

Yay i am so glad you wrote this! I saw this company once a week ago and i have been trying to remember their name so i could look more into it!

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

How cool is that?! I have seen there products but didn't know much about them. They look so easy, and thats what I need in my life...prdocuts that make my life easier :)

I am going to go hunt this down. Thanks for the great review.